Monday, August 16, 2010

My Trunk Looks Like A Mexican Liquor Store.

Today I'm leaving to go to my friend's time share about an hour away. Because I'm nice I'm bringing the various amounts of alcohol I have left over. An entire bottle of Jack, some Kettle One and a bit of leftover Captain. Not to mention all the limes and tonic water in there. I think I even put it all in a picnic basket. How sweet. I might get alcohol poisoning again, who knows. If I'm not inches from death then it's not a party. At least I think that's how the saying goes.

I'm gonna be driving for an hour with all this in my trunk, probably being a paranoid little bitch, freaking out around every cop. That's not suspicious or anything.

I digress. I'll be back with some interesting stories I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment