Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alright. Here We Go.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to use this space for yet. I'm undecided about whether to make it serious or funny, because I think I have the capability to make it either or. It'll probably be both. As a warning, my mood swings are more violent and shocking than a train wreck. I don't think there's anything medically wrong with me, I'm just a bad communicator and for all my training and vocabulary, I'm not a terribly effective conversationalist. So don't be alarmed if I post something all "Teehee!! Rainbows and sunshine!!" and then 2 hours later come back and say "FFFFFFFFF SO MUCH RAGE!!!". It happens. And it scares the poop out of some people.

Enough with the warnings, I'm sure we'll all have fun, eh? So anyway, I'm off to a grad party. I'll post something of substance later on tonight er something.

No comments:

Post a Comment